telery @ 2006-05-10T18: 12:00
Today was a relatively good day. Although I was dead tired, but I have math and physics brought relatively quickly behind me. After that we made on the lawn WiPo! Lillith, Yakita and I have eaten in the cafeteria, and left, right and radical generally discussed. (Discussions with Lillith are imma fun and relaxing). Then Bio * snore * all in all it was a sunny, warm day. Then I n buddy and oceanzmoon babble on msn. She has obviously made for her Schniedeljungen n drama, and complained that Amy was murdered with a handsome, charming, strong, charismatic (etc.) flirts guy, but you Schniedeljunge. The mere fact that they "Schniedeljunge" calls, says a lot about their priorities out. Naja.egal.
As the day went quite well imma, was between the Yakita signed in on msn, although she was standing right next to me was that a little strange, but whatever.
gaschah Then the horrible. I've seen in my calendar!! I HAVE DRIVING LESSON TODAY!! Shock after lass! Also 7:30 to 9:00! * Shudder * Why, why always me?
I must try now to stay strong and do not despair! I'll fall asleep at the wheel!
0 comments:
Post a Comment