Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Will I Recive W2 From Nj Disabilty

The beginning of any chaos

My first entry here. The chaos takes its course.
The day started badly in'm already awake ... ne hour too early. Yawn. After I've yet to aufgeraft actually a skirt to wear (I hate skirts!) And sat in the school and sipped my coffee thermos, I thought the day could not be worse. Then I saw that I ne first Doppelstd. History had. Thats is it. My day had a brief climax, but when I actually understood Bio (5 hours). Something happened to me before! It was also the faculty honest fun with my girlfriend, "Lillith" clean up. (We want to ride the course next year, not with specialized courses, but in the classroom. Lillith and I are in different LCS). How to make himself popular. A good had the day: I wanted to see me after school ne apartment. We both want to move in together after Bargteheide ... so that real life begins. Was unfortunately nothing. The place was totally (!) Come down ... a cubbyhole so to speak. Moreover, it was expensive, and most important was that the kitchen was in one of the two rooms. That is not within the WG of course. At least the sun was shining.
home I ate something, and then I lay down, dead tired. As soon as I was asleep, my sister calls to ask, pointing to the apartment was. So much sleep on.
Well ... actually I wanted to meet with a buddy from Romania on the net, but somehow he stood me up.
Later I am the 4 km to the nearest village cycled to driving school. Of course, failed. Out of frustration I then
erstma smoked a fag (not further tell, lol) ... the sooo stop can be difficult.
hear retrospect, the whole matter worse than it actually was.
Not like yesterday when I thought that a bailiff in the next few days is around the corner ... THAT was bad ... naja is a long story ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment