Saturday, July 3, 2010

Are Sap Gloves Illegal?

baaaaaaack! Gnagna.

A big hello to all the remaining readers! There you wonder not mean that I only now what will not let me hear from you? But still. With the prospect of my imminent departure (August 27) I then decided to try at least to catch everything. And let yourself say it is non little. At this point, once an expression of respect to all the hardworking and above all regular blog hacks. ^ ^

So now on with the text. What's in December last year no matter how it all happens? In December in Taipei is more or less broken out the Christmas madness. Everything was decorated in all it Blinkert and "Ho-ho-te it, which even went so far that even the toilet doors at the Language Center mistletoe small flower arrangements were missed. ... Do not get me wrong, I like Christmas, everything is so beautiful and romantic and leisurely Blinkert and everything glitters. I like it ^ ^ But unfortunately came to me on so no Christmas spirit, so hard I strained. Under palm trees is just a little bit weird for Christmas XD The Leuchtdeko depends in part today (Juli!) at some stores and hotels, the evening looks really nice, we should do in Germany that way. But in Germany's is indeed not be so dark time, as here. When I go these days, evenings at 7 home, it is already dark ... somehow a little genwöhnungsbedürftig. Determines the end of August throws me completely off track when I come back to Germany and the evening is partly to 9:30 is amazing The hell! ^ ^

But back to December. On Wednesday the 9th December we have the 2. Trip with the class of "Scientific Taiwan made. We visited the Centre for Erbebenforschung and "Engineering", or "Earthquake Engineering"? How do you say it only in German XD On the trip I can remember really well just because I made a lot of pictures, learned a lot I've seen or interesting there, not really. I always thought that such trips were the highlight, but apparently think the only people who were with something like this ^ ^ Or never have seen at least one too many Spiderman, where Peter Parker indeed the school trip from the infamous Spider bite. Haha

The only - well, from today's perspective was funny on the day that I'm in there a few hours dancing to early and then have all sorts of people scared totally hectic, which I find should help in my class. Because I thought that I somehow there was 5 minutes late and had already started with the leadership. As it turned out, the leadership did not begin at 8 on, but, as the usual classes, at 10 (if I remember correctly now ....) Yes. Laugh now. I was pretty pissed off in any case, after confirming was that I had rolled for free in rustic art out of bed early and got me for 2 hours in a 7-Eleven set, done homework and hingegrummelt before me. I was soooooo up early! Seriously! For most inhuman times I've lifted me out of bed. Well, now my Chinese courses also start at 8:30, so well ... I can already get up so early, non-easy, but women must be yes. Here are some pictures of the equipment, standing around in the earthquake center Sun For engineers intended totally exciting! XD They had such great names as "shaking" or was it "Shaking Table"? Well, at least in the Art


Oh! I just did not find images later from my campus tour a day together with Zaire. This was also the day where I'm after her like waaaaaahnsinnig sent a wall and have sprained my ankle. Thank God there's are no pictures ^ ^ Here you can see what in the pond next to the library so all creeps and crawls.



is unfortunately a little blurry, but I think however, that the duck in the right a little of Hugo ^ ^

Two Taiwanese recalls in contact with you with the The wilderness and Hauptbibliothem of times the page.

the following Sunday (December 13), I made a trip to Wulai. The whole thing was organized by the department that is responsible for international students. At that time I also had an e-mail address NTU and received periodic e-mails with suggestions for weekend and leisure time activities, excursions and the like. Something like a good invention, foreign and Taiwanese students to foreigners. So I had signed up by e-mail for the trip to Wulai. We are again in good time going on, as far as I remember, because I had not really had breakfast, which was later to still prove to be unexpectedly clever, but more about that later. On the outward journey by bus, I met an Indonesian know, Lim Ing Ing is the first name. She is studying at a university next to the NTU Master in Engineering of anything. Seriously, I always forget what my friends are all studying so the names of the courses are so abstract and to some extent, the note SHOULD be none. ^ ^ We have to talk nice anyway and spent the rest of the day together. Besides her I did not know any more, although I was constantly asked by other Taiwanese and foreigners, whether I would not know because the other Germans in our group. I knew the non-As it later turned out, I did not know rather well: The two girls who constantly in my area were (and probably did not think my German is quite good) all complained long nose, when then next one would be and what it should and that this and that would be stupid or boring. Nagging we Germans really so incredibly much? Seriously, we make it ... not necessarily popular. Not even for other Germans ^ ^ But the other, less Liza Weil Germans in our tour group - I think just because I happen to be German, we are not the same soul mate and I have to contain non-essential to the neck . throw It's like when German tourists chance somewhere meet in Spain and must work together, although they have had in Germany never exchanged a word together and then always best friends. Mama knows what I'm talking about ....

Well anyway Wulai was with Ing really very nice, we had a great time and are like little children through the area gymnastics ^ ^ The one way in the bus (Serpentinen!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr) I had also survived quite well. Well. I had over it. Wulai is famous for its hot springs and the beautiful landscape and also ensure that should have in the region used to live many natives or even still live. After lunch we are with a cable car down a hill and then up there gabs on demonstrations of said indigenous people (or minorities would be the right word? Mh) and Taiwan jeeeeede amount climbing equipment. THAT was great! Later in the evening we went to the night market in the valley and I was able to resist stupid cow, of course, and I have not eaten a corn and sausage. Who has ever seen Taiwanese sausages, which is reflected at this point in the forehead. These things are soooooo greasy, because I could be on the way back badly. Gaaaaaaaaanz class. Ing could thank God the driver convinced that if he should stop immediately, I cause a massacre in the bus would be here. Veeeery short, my friends. The one who plays an EFFECTIVE invents remedy for rice disease that deserves the Nobel Prize! Amazingly, this incident has not deterred Ing and we are still friends. Amazing! And above all, very enjoyable! ^ ^


And then was somehow already Christmas Eve. And what I've driven since? I was in the cinema! Haha Zaire and I had done that night a whole menu, just right with Vorsuppe and main course and ice. And as the restaurant was full grammelte course, even the waiters were up to our ears in work. So let our great soft ice cream with matcha (@ Josi: write the way?) Purely shoveled sauce and are then rushed to the cinema. Of course, we still came too late and missed the first few minutes of Sherlock Holmes. But well. He was always sooooo non Dolle. As a composer, a certain just rewritten the main theme of some pirates and then used it as a theme for Sherlock .... Yeah ... .. with all love: this should even non-film music enthusiasts have noticed. The films run here so all in original language, in our case, English with Chinese subtitles. I think that's always delicious, if I did not even gag I heard laughing all the other Taiwanese people in the cinema but, already, because the subtitles are read faster ... .. Yes, yes. What I first noticed it did in "The singing detective", was also confirmed on Christmas Eve: Robert Downey Jr. mumbles. You can sugarcoat it, that it is so erotic or otherwise just sounds better, but the man mumbled! This in a film in which he constantly as Sherlock with some technical terms in physics and chemistry throws around ... .. Since then have the subtitles did not help much anyway haha It was nice to see. After all, Zaire and I both got what this film we had ever done: You Jew Law (!. this mustache Oh no) and Robert Downey Jr. I ^ ^ is a bit like Edward and Jacob in the Twilight series haha Who the looks because of the Story at?

On 25 December, a Saturday, has me running Eunice of the evening for dinner. I LOVE the dinner here. The portions are always huge but incredibly, it's a feast for the eyes!

Then we rumbles toward KRT to us the wonderful Christmas lights at 101 to be considered. And that was really great. With a lot of couples under it ... and of course us two singles -.- haha we stick together! Particularly ominous was a giant snow globe in which they could be photographed. When we saw the mile long queue in front of the ball, we wanted to do but no more so just a photo from the outside. Obs is something only in Asia? In Japan I can still imagine something very good, but in Germany, the trust would only identify completely insane. ^ ^


The last highlight of the year was of course the fireworks at 31 Eunice and I had previously for a while about the best vantage point of talking shop. The fire station on 101 is world famous and you have to be crazy already badly to miss the in Taipei. However, the fact all people think in Taipei, Taiwan, or whether foreigners - no do-especially foreigners should not be missed of course. And by 2009, the fireworks are especially great because it 2008 was probably quite poor and therefore what the city had irreversible. We both have not among us but thousands of spectators mixed directly in the vicinity of 101 (where it always program, music and gigs and stuff and moderation are) but have grown to one of the residences near the earthquake center. We had a great view. At the beginning. When it finally went off, and the 101 in the wildest colors shone before we cheer, and oh! Ah, "sighed again barely get the first few seconds. Because it was on our side a smoke front. Of which I had from our Chinese teacher also heard that depending on wind direction, a direction just has-ahem-not so good view. ^ ^ War of course our side haha But still we have seen much of the 5-minute fire works. After all, who here is a lavish fireworks display of all "on-the-vineyard-in-Radebul stand-and-the-whole-town-makes-for-us-ne-half-hour fireworks" had expected, which was sadly disappointed. After a good 5 minutes was just closing. And since not find anywhere else someone started with fireworks, no, it was over. ^ ^ From the mouse. The 5 minutes of course, have robbed us of course, so already his breath, and have certainly cost a lot, but somewhat short-er- s it already. And in the middle gabs sometimes a break .... We thought that this was somehow a part of the drama or something like that, but when Eunice and I to quarter to one in the basement of the dormitory then went to eat french fries (Eunice's favorite food ^ ^), as was already in first news articles, omitting the over the "botched" Fireworks and the fact that the fireworks in Kaohsiung and Taizhong will be probably have been much better and longer. Was then we do not care. We had chips and were back in the warm ^ ^ And wars still pretty curious haha Allen would I even like to upload my video, but unfortunately did not be so ego with technology, or you can actually upload videos, one of the two. So the curious look on Youtube for your time, then there gibts videos without smoke ^ ^

the extent of me for today. The next time you come to enjoy my first Hong Kong adventure and the first visit to my favorite cafe - with Eunice and grave shaving cats. ^ ^ Until then, does well and makes pretty! It reads,-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment