Friday, June 18, 2010

Beautiful Agony' Group

Well ..


.. what shall I say? My life is now again has up and down
Nyah Xx .. the thing with the Berlin Chris has already done * sigh * I have not said or done the slightest thing that could tempt .. but the contact was suddenly away, he did not tell me what's going on and now he has me still everywhere blockert (>__\u0026lt;) o o I think the type has only fooled me, __, I burn my fingers every time the beat. Well at least I'm Kuro quickly got over .. even with Chris I love more sorrowful than the xD.

This is great, since she's gone, I have so many friends (again) won! * She must have bad karma XDDDD. And yesterday I now have a really good friend told me how important I were you and how she said it was genuine ursüß \u0026lt;3 I've already promised her a Knut Scher, when we see her in the fall Bdayparty x3. And even with all my other friends running fine, it's a strange feeling when so many at the same time what you want from a normally .. I was always alone XD. But it's great \u0026lt;3

The next good thing is: I'm back NEN Job (*____*) o / o Although it is only at McDonald's, but better than nothing xD. But it is a great Feeling to get up in the morning and go to work to have to XD Oke, I have the first few weeks only afternoon shift, which means that I'm only at 21 clock at home, but is not that bad (?): 3 I'm full of colleagues, especially with me, I understand well, even if one can be annoying bissl ^ ^ °. But the store is located in the shopping center T___T I'm there already got rid of money for ne nice Eclipse Chain:
I LOVE Jacob \u0026lt;3
The part has cost 13 Euro, but that's it really worth it to me x3. Moreover, I have one for my Bdaygeschenk Selina found, but the photographs I not in here, who knows if they are not the thing looks xD. In any case, find ichs totally cute \u0026lt;3

As you can see that my life is the only high clouds, my heartache that goes really deep. For a long time back, I've spent last night with the crying ... but I'm going to handle it, after all, love and friendship not replaceable ^ ^.

My next blog entry is amazing poems hold, because for a short time I write to process my emotions better and to express, bring .. and I do not care that the Emo's xD

So good night love you: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment