was ... a stressful day ..!
First, I should call a girlfriend to wake her and she has already written to me before, she is already awake XD. Then I got me a clock for 30 minutes later and found he did not go off '. \u0026lt;
Then I woke up an hour late and I called the employment office .. that I can not come at a price because I had to McDoof, then I have to say after that over
nyah, I'm just Mcdoof to the office and had fortunately already most of the documents with XD But I needed my registration form and a photo of me ..
Then I ran to the employment office to give notice that I got and what ne body says to me olle? I have to go to the course until I start to work .. I have no desire shcon present, I do not even where the TT is
daaaann And I'm home and I've moved, I went to the bus and go home .. since I first had to Mama, pick up the registration form and then I sat down with an old friend met \u0026lt;3 We are then went to the river sun beds, only 2 hours and I'm fully NEN sunburn on the face, neck on the chest and even on the arms XD. But that was so great to see them again after 6 years Nati x3 love you \u0026lt;3rd love And your also Sandro ', which is totally cute xD
moment later I went back, did not have time just to make passport photos (OMG I look like this shit, so shit>. "And then more scarlet in the face xD) and I then brought up to McDoof. Next Tuesday they call me, when can I start then.
was then I buy more (money finally> available. \u0026lt;) ne was correct smuggling xx
Nyah .. the rest of the day I spent on the internet .. and waited eagerly for Chrissöö who are unfortunately late .. could not believe it would be a reproach Fuzzies * gg * have you just missed \u0026lt;3
schonmal If I'm on the subject .. the sweet Berlin hats totally impressed me! Since we chat so much, I've lost my heart to him .. but ... I think of something only to him ... and miss him like hell when he's not there >///\u0026lt;. I will to him .. gave him my feelings have been well and, surprisingly, he replied that even *///* and he is so sweet, with almost every sentence makes me smile to my heart or the grass .. simply madness \u0026lt;3
Well suffer from depression but again ... because as soon as I got home, my mood was in the basement and I am lonely and felt totally unnecessary (probably because chrissöö was not on .. I have always had bombarded with sms XD), have cried without reason (I had long gone ...) and feel I simply useless .. but now I feel much better \u0026lt;3
Well, today I once again Andy and his pal Sandy (with whom I get along pretty well xD he is funny and we both like Manga / Anime Hentai break and laugh about us XD) on the neck ... that probably means that I stay awake the night again>. \u0026lt;Although I have to the course tomorrow Xx times what the evening / night to see nor brings so XD
Con-hdgtl \u0026lt;3
Chrissöö- i love you \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment