... is the last entry! *
But so much has not happened ... and somehow. I
the now meaningless relationship with Kuro had ended. Seriously, as good as the beginning was so shit it was at the end. Only at the fight and it was totally different than where we first met ... has submitted to me that I would rather have a mutual friend when she .. and she really always nasty and it was as if .. them their true face behind a mask hiding .. it was, eventually, that I really prefer using my friends as talk with her ... but we've understood each other times as well ... it's kind of sad that shit was all so, but I let myself down like this just pull no more, since we are not together anymore, walk me, surprisingly, much better 've barely tolerable bad mood and I am xD
And I'm so happy! Have contact with former close friends with whom I had to do for years nothing more \u0026lt;3 Facebook Thank XD. Among other things, a girl with whom I was a friend of 10 years or longer, I mourned the Friendship so ... and now we have contact again x3. Even my friends from the vocational school I have resumed contact, z ABF from my secondary school days ... and to Haru *______________* you have me allle Sun missed a lot, but now ~ Life can only get better * happy *
with my mother, I understand me again totally great, have now slept at home 4 days, was the most fun! Mom, Sis, I love everything about you \u0026lt;3 I'm glad that I got you x3.
XD I've now registered with online brokerage Ner .. and there was already reviewed xD There is a cute one probably this type, which I've already chatted .. although he is already 26 but .. something from sexy and funny XD I am his Teuelsreh vllt (Insider XD) So geil ey xD I'm so ne chance with him? Who am I know .. and I almost hope it .. a very good friend of mine auc not unwilling, he's so sweet, always cheers me and makes me good mood .. and always tells me that he loves and wants to hug me and sou .. total herzallerliebst XD. Nyah, he is younger than me and unfortunately lives in Berlin Xx why he is unfortunately not really in question but I like him a lot x3 Like my Seme-God Phoe xDDD The two are simply just awesome ~
Otherwise .. .
is actually nothing new .. anyway next week I go Hairdressers x3 And the flat I am now finally over xD I'm so x3
Mata ne ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment