What makes me sleep a spoke in the bill.
Man! Somehow I manage not really go to sleep early. This of course also not very positive effect on the course of the next day ... In most cases, there is nothing to do with myself, and I manage to barely get out of bed. And I have to do justice! And I still manage anger me a stomach ulcer, if this continues -.-
Today I am very 'early' sleep. Because I could not sleep - but probably was tired - I've never finished reading a book (Cather, Willa: My Antonia) and could not sleep even more. It was after half past seven this morning when the last time I looked at the clock. And then the phone rings just after nine -.- And the hard-won sleep was already over!
course I would pick up a friend. But at the time of the call I was simply not physically able to travel such a long distance by car. After a little sleep, a very superficial, rudimentary cleaning up and showering, I was ready for departure. However, it was there so late that they otherwise transportation organized. Sure, in light of how late it was, it was the smartest thing she could do. Finally, it has thus also taken into consideration the fact that I still have to work. On the other hand, I was naturally a little pissed that I've been struggling. But they can not even now.
evt but is now a little more time to devote myself to the things that today I had imagined. On the other hand, it is so late, that's not all I can do what I had before ...
That is always the most annoying, somehow. I'm taking the day before in front always something to be done the next day. And then it works with the not really sleeping, I am completely destroyed when I get up in the morning and will not make it easy. So I'm coming to nothing, damn!
For example, I wanted today to give my apartment a bit back on track, and tailor the material for at least a portion of what to Saturday should be at least a portion . And quite possibly read something else. For days before I take on, treat yourself to me after getting some exercise. But it really does not have time. More movement than the rush I get stressed about not easy.
Today I will also come to nothing. In two hours I have to have to move for work. It is well-read, so I worry about the morning without me Workload for the week, I can concentrate on other things. At the moment I read
'The fight for the South Pole' by Stefan Zweig. Are fortunately only 20 pages -.- And fortunately I have readings for the next few weeks behind me! So I then got a little more peace for all the other texts for the ZP ... I am quite resolved, because the ZP is already in one month, and I do not know half've read! But I have to arrange soon with the lecturers a topic -.-
0 comments:
Post a Comment