I thought not, I do not reach home ... The Google empire
After the week was marked by two incidents on the work that made me sit on the ground pale and later included an ambulance, I thought, it can not be worse. But just was
I know better.
I was good and evil beyond on Friday, and physically so exhausted that I did not manage to give my sick leave again, I'm just, gone off in spite of snow, to submit my medical report. At the same time should make it sufficiently clear that I would not work today.
The day was not as stout. Again and again the ailing and even the smallest efforts have made me totally exhausted. I was not at all been able to work, not even if I had this sick leave want to go. Now, in the course of the day I got the problem but at least on the track. I thought at least until indicated.
But just on the return trip from the airport, I really thought I do not reach home. I was not even sure if I would ever have somewhere Hinsch ape. Something happened to me before. Throughout I felt really do not get air. At some point I was hot and I was tired of almost bang case. I never thought that I would drive with the windows open even in winter. Then there was still something to trouble, but somehow through cotton wool. And overall I've felt exhausted when I had just swum God knows how many tracks. Arms and legs were so heavy and it feels so weird, maybe a bit deaf. Still Does it feel as if I had such a minimal tremor, but so weak that you can not see it. I did not. Halt so ne trouble somehow ...
slowly at first ... 'm Still a little wobbly on his feet.
way I've thought of it away: Now it gets serious! And almost driven to the hospital. But I wanted to come straight away there is no way. The last thing I was able to sit somewhere lost in the dark and feel like I would fall into a coma at any moment. My sense is already not so tight, in the dark, not before, but under such a pressure, I would have landed anywhere, but not near any hospital. I wanted to to go home, so is also the easiest way for me, but I better not be big mentally present.
So ne slight anxiety I've already felt as I turned turned to go ... but I thought the lies down again. Plays a deep breath and continued. If yes, only missing that I would have panicked, then the disaster would have been perfect! Toll
I'm so tomorrow at Doc -.- to tell you something else, that the X-ray appointment is in two weeks. Oh, how is it good to be patients!
got one hand I was beginning to think I would be with one of the RTWs taken to hospital, they would give me a through-checked. But that would be there never been on it -.- And to Porz voluntarily to the hospital ... ne. Not everything in this life.
Now my question is: is it going to sleep a good idea? ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment