Sylvester Sylvester in their own homes
Ok, actually I am part of the day, out of breath I awake, alert and reasonably fit, was so that I can go with my friend about this New Year's Eve party, where all will be his friends. Unfortunately, tire out, however, was not enough, I was again late. But what does one expect when the day melts together to a few hours in which one gets done effectively what? Granted, I myself have indulged in 45 minutes swimming in the hope that these tensions go away in the shoulders / neck, that I am at least can make a difference without asking me how many pain killers probably still go if I want another drink ...-.- The answer would always have been clear: either tablets or alcohol. And how am I to so many people who probably all have a good in tea, sober, endure? Yes .... I have to look around for alternatives already.
also provide even the males, and at least one litter box had to be fresh, since I would not be before tomorrow evening came over here to supply the. I can not let my pets here doing nothing, just because I want to socialize with people.
After an argument with the phone that has stopped me, moreover, but a little, and I do not could accurately predict whether I would be at a certain time there, I've decided to turn back and go home.
Now it's once again a peaceful New Year's Eve at home with my two male cats. The are also pleased that I am there. Fortunately, getting the banging of no states. The bottle of wine for the rolls can be determined and drink a bottle of Prosecco I've since ... at least I'm not on dry land.
So much for, mi go partying. I will never lower people come -.-;
0 comments:
Post a Comment