Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brazilian Wax Woodland Hills



Sylvester (. As far as I remember them ^ ^, - no, I'm drunk, not me): First time

woken up sometime around 8, then again around 10 and by 12.
Then my body slowly to the idea made that he must sit on the move.

would be planned, too been done: wash 1x laundry, wash 2x litter, housing, vacuuming, kitchen, living room and bathroom, wipe clean bathrooms, making beds re-bake tiramisu cupcakes for the party in the evening, showering / bathing aufbrezeln, for the party departure ~ 18:30 clock. Oh, and someday Breakfast / meal in general ...
has obviously not working the plan.

Clock At 16 I was still in bed -.- The mandatory wake-up call came. Until then, I was slowly able to move around almost freely fluctuation. In return, the muscle was reflected to the shoulder area.
My food was so ready at 17:15 clock, just like my bath water. So eat in the bathtub!
After 45 minutes I've given up, the shoulders did not want to just be loose. Get out of the tub, dry hair, dressed, Buxières stuff in a bag, wash at least one litter box, sifting through the second, stand up cat enough food for 2.5 meals and then it was already 19:15 clock, when I was in the Auto've set. Since then I've
found that I had with the rest of the fuel does not come to Cologne, so the move still refueling. 'My' gas station but had already closed. You can just pay by card at the night desk, I had but never tried. While I've tried to deal with that shit, I was then besieged by phone, but I was then held up what.
After the phone conversation was not necessarily extend gratifying, and I am like this only felt overly stressed got, plus the prospect was that when I arrive, perhaps no one is there, I'm the way decided not to bring the first for me. I was almost an Audi driven it and I do not have to risk life and limb, especially not when my mood was anyway near freezing. I have not announced my intention to appear, and I turned around.

At about 20:10 clock, I was back home. My cat have been pleased. I'm comfortable again what attracted and moved with the bottle of wine on the sofa. Nice cozy with light, with book and a glass of wine, I am then eingepennt same. Had slept almost New Year, I would not get clock at 23:40 or so a text message in which I was requested a good go. I'm finally has won through to go outside. The happy family NEN desired clock was at 00:30 and here in a dead trousers, again on the sofa. After a bit of city ville, reading, and a glass of sparkling water, I am sometime after 01:30 eingepennt clock again. Have become a few times while awake, but I was so terribly slow that I just ignored the light fell asleep and did again and again.
clock at 10:30 I then started the day.

noteworthy productive I was not laundering Depend laundry ... But I think I make New Year's views nen plaster. Since I'm so not everything got done yesterday, does not matter when making mans, happened so long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment