Znaydenno in spіlnoti
Doctor of Historical Sciences of the Russian Federation Yevgeny Schmidt: Krivichi were not originally Slavs
Doctor of Historical Sciences, Honored Scientist of Russia Yevgeny Schmidt : "Krivichi (Belarusy. Prim. Meryanii) were not originally Slavs and only a few hundred years, joining the ancient Russian state, assimilated with neighboring Slavic tribes. But the linguistic characteristics were given their non-Slavic roots, and Nestor the Chronicler in the Tale of Bygone Years "their never Slavs did not mention. Studies of genetic fund of Agriculture the population of Moscow region have shown that a significant part of modern Russian are not Slavic, and Finno-Ugric roots. "
December 6 notes 90-year anniversary of Professor, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Honored Scientist of Russia Yevgeny Alfredovich Schmidt. All of Smolensk, an interest in local history edge, heard about what contribution was made by an archaeologist with a worldwide reputation in the study of the past Smolensk. On the eve of the anniversary Eugene Alfredovich gave an interview to Smolensk Gazette.
In science, there is no royal way
- Eugene Alfredovich you're one of the few Smolensk world-renowned scientists. Why is your choice fell to archeology?
- passion for archeology originated in childhood. I grew up in Bezhetsa (now a district of Bryansk). Then it was the Western Region. It united Smolensk, Kaluga, Bryansk and part of the province of Tver. In our school, worked two excellent teachers Lelyanov Nicholas and Ignatius Blagodatsky. The House of Art parenting they were archaeological circles.
city outskirts. Working environment. I was like everyone else. But Nikolai I. Lelyanov somehow drew me внимание и пригласил в кружок. Он был археологом-любителем, вёл раскопки, опубликовал несколько научных работ. Тем не менее в 37-м году его расстреляли. Благодаря Lelyanovu I participated in an academic expedition led by chief archaeologist Belarus Konstantin Polikarpovich in Zhiryatinskom area Yeliseyevich the village, where people were digging the cultural layer of the Stone Age. I did something that was problematic for the rest of the expedition. Near digs towered huge willow. At its peak, I regularly climbed to take pictures of the excavation.
summer I walked alone along the gums with the bags, which put their findings. So I managed to gather quite a large collection of the Stone and Iron Age of destroyed ancient coastal river settlements.
All collections gathered in the teenage years, a young archaeologist sent to Smolensk Museum. Some of his findings is still in storage Museum.
Then read here - http://merjamaa.ucoz.ru/news/doktor_isto richeskikh_nauk_rf_evgenij_shmidt_krivic hi_iznachalno_ne_byli_slavjanami/2011-01-2 1-158
0 comments:
Post a Comment