Thursday, January 20, 2011

Essie Wholesale Nail Products

Desired objectives

described some time ago, I will from time to time to list the places I would still like to visit and I was now in Bonn and also like to even want to Ljubljana, the new list here:

1 . Duisburg - I was already once a day, I would like to see again necessarily complete (especially the port and such)
second Bremen and Bremerhaven
third Lübeck (one can perhaps connect with 2nd) 4th
Magdeburg - I've never been, but I would sometimes even go!
5th Iceland (which is already scheduled * happy *)
6th Morocco (preferably guided in a tour and a little off the beaten track - EVLT. with some walks)
7th Mexico (at some point ... but I want to see it actually already ... if it were not so far only!)
8th North Sea - I was never!
9th Bonn - is very beautiful
10th Stockholm - only I had almost forgotten 11th
Meissen - from old ties and because I want to know how it looks after the flood there
12th Ljubljana - because it involved will have the best horses Burger * g * (know all the "Lost in Paderborn not, I award you)


0 comments:

Post a Comment