Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Get The Princess On Poptropica

My new TV and I * g *

Muahahah, I could not resist! The December level was so ... full-bodied (yes, what a leg knockers!), but that I finally just bought a new TV.
Strictly speaking, it has become of this Samsung model . And I think for 40 "were just under 550 € is not overpriced.
There was also still relatively affordable larger TVs, but I need not sooooo incredibly large. Ok, I'm short with a 50" flirted TV, but I no longer wanted as € 700 to spend, which was virtually impossible. And I did not want a plasma TV - which are funny enough comparatively cheaper than LCD TVs. I was even wanted to put a LCD TV to the heart, the same size, but that measly € 200 more expensive.

Since the Baby a 'old fashioned' interface for PCs is, can I connect my laptop and the laptop for any purpose for the time being as a DVD player. I almost would have me as a Blue-Ray Home Cinema System risen, but since then but I had qualms about spending so much money at once. The best thing I've seen was one of Phillips to the 350 € or so. But I'm not certain degree. Since I'm saving the best, and look at times, obs in a few months what is priced ...
But thanks to this interface, I can also, at the forthcoming meeting of the Association Terra Coloniensis demonstrate a power point presentation reasonable XD

The real problem is similar to the car radio: How the hell do I get the old unit from the body in order to take the new company? The old car radio has proven to be stubborn, because I lack the right to unlock the temple mount. The old TV is just very very cumbersome and extremely difficult. Even if the image was smaller, so a picture tube television already damn hard. I guess 60-70kg, and he is just 65cm deep. I ponder whether it is a simple thing to get into the car, or to put forward to the road - so if I'm going to the dump yourself, or if I let him pick up the white and brown goods to the garbage ... I think I let him pick up more ^. ^ Then I have to ask someone just briefly to help me. Do not believe me take the waste disposal center that thing out of the car ... Whereas, the media market employee has transported me to the TV in the car ^ ^ -. At home, I then found it was a good thing, because much of the TV and I would not come together. The estimated 15 meters from my car to my apartment had been an ordeal. If I'm considering that we just such TV (ok, more the 32 "or 37") of Samsung quasi loaded every night too, I can only say I am glad that the road from the belt, so in the non-container far. I can not imagine that anyone is crazy enough to try to let it go with a TV. Is unremarkable sure about anything and because they are so unwieldy, they also somehow ... ^ ^ Heavy;. Sometimes I tow things with NEM foot forward under it, it works well if you're wearing safety shoes - with such a blend Chuck I can not recommend it. It breaks a non-foot and pleasant it is not.

So, gone, the old TV! I feel like the new set up and try it immediately ... -.- but no room alone And I get the old hard pushed to his TVschränkchen - can actually be the cabinet - it has 5 rolls - even more difficult to push a whole. Ok, the cables on the floor make it not be easier - but I think that's always away, I Hopefully not too hard as a child from the changing table like XD Or was it hours of diving as an infant? Extreme sports for young children, always exciting!

This would be a point checked off on my purchase list.
Next, I save probably for the first time in the tent ... Thereafter, the PC, and at Christmas, for instance, if I still have a job, the sofa ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment