(
Bandera IN DEFENCE-2: COUNTRY SPEECH Corned beef
I threw a link to a program where Mark Solonin explains that Bandera was a fascist and a Nazi, but not a hero. Books Corned beef on defense technology I liked. But in this program, it acts as an amateur. All quotations, which he leads - not from Bandera. Everything! Recruited from all over (I suspect that, for example, "Decalogue," Ukr. nationalist, "the item" Do you commit any zlochinstvo, if the interests of business "- just a fake, but too lazy to check if it is not text Bandera - A network of more references to this masterpiece is not). I understand Solonin - a historian of military equipment, but there are also some rules. Can not be characterized on the basis of Bandera texts of other authors, including opponents. This is absurd. Absurd accusation that Bandera had lived after the war in the richest city in Europe - Munich, Germany. I strongly doubt that after the war, Munich was the richest city in Europe, but even so. So what? What does that mean? Bandera blame the fact that he was not starved to death in a concentration camp - Is beyond.
It seems that Solonin was drunk - it's me in the order of extenuating circumstances say. Shaded simple fact - the fall of 1941 to December 1944 Bandera was the year in Sachsenhausen. Gazprom is in fact ordered the program is not about Bandera and the Bandera about - so let's on Bandera, but not on Bandera. However, the "Bandera" Solonin know one thing: they led the genocide of the Poles. Not Bandera - Bandera. On the Polish ethnic cleansing Solonin apparently did not hear about the complexity of the problem is not suspected. Finally, in the main - fascists and Nazis Bandera declared on the basis of not only other people's texts, but also the simple presumption that any struggle for national exemption is fascism and Nazism. There's still pripleteno - not from the texts Bandera - about the cult of the leader among Ukrainian nationalists, Solonin apparently did not suspect that the cult leader is not an essential part of Nazism or fascism. No, I'm even disappointed ... Me with such aplomb threw this transcript - they say, that's Clio verdict ... And there - as they say now - frichestvo?
Transcript here: http://www.echo.msk.ru/programs/vic
pleased to see that strange to me escapade Vladimir Abarinova (To RL) vs. Bandera known as Nazi war criminal is balanced on the Ukrainian site of Radio Liberty - unfortunately, in Ukrainian, but I, for example, in Ukrainian read slowly, for example, than the Polish: http://www.radiosvoboda.org/content/art
0 comments:
Post a Comment