It's just strange to be back Singel ... The end
REALLY is all as usual. An ordinary Monday. Except that I was awake quite early on. Again I have so much time that I do not know what to do with it. It's not as if there would emulate anything. I'm just unmotivated as ever. Where do you start with the whole mountain of tasks?
addition ... actually it does not even on my day off today, but somehow it's different now that I'm back Singel. It calls no one there no one writes a text message. There is only me and the cat. Strange feeling. I ponder all the time whether I made the right decisions, whether it is something still could have done differently? What exactly do I want? And what I want now? I do not know. I am completely thrown off course. No, not finished first since the relationship is. Even before my whole rhythm was upset, nothing can be planned and controlled everything in my life. I just sleep and go to Work. I do not even know how it will be next week when the university goes on. Does that make a difference for me?
Hell, what does this cat with me? Why the meowed again? This makes me so aggressive ...
Da, nothing new, as always. And yet somehow different.
The separation means to me is that I have even less contact to the outside. It's so weird to think about it. On one hand I want out, wants to people what do, meet people ... the other hand ... me is the thought is almost too much. Somehow annoying. So much turmoil, so much effort. I were soon to eat too lazy. I still do not know what I will eat. Today is another one of those frugal days, I fear. And I have at the moment not at all necessary. Neither financially nor on the scale. But I just is not for food, somehow'm not hungry. And I think nothing of eating it, only to eat, or eat out of boredom, from grief, from God knows what reasons. You eat because you're hungry - that's it.
do not know. I lack any motivation still. That I so got fired for change, that's really a handicap. There are still emulate so much, is not as if that would do something here. I can spend whole days with nothing. Well, let me know now do not care. (O = Always one by one, on the whole two ...
I'm self emotionally unmotivated grad full. To unmotivated to be sad or relieved. It's so ... uniform? No, just strange. is amazing how much control it but my thinking. And how little that seems to have noticed at all. Insignificant to be ... I should seek a career as a burglar or trickster, maybe I would have talent? No, too much adrenaline, that would kill me.
me many disjointed thoughts buzzing around in my head. If's and if's and but's ... * Sigh * Oh, why does it happen always different than you thought? And when I get time I disengage coherent and comprehensible? When will I get rid of this spelling? Degree she sucks back a little experience this wave-like. And why just now? Where I can finally something more focused and my memory is recovering? Yes ... Questions, questions.
When will I start to feel cold again? For about three weeks it is quite funny. I know it is cold, but I think if all 'fresh'. No goosebumps, no discomfort. Actually, I'm a frost boil. Yesterday I was in the pool somehow never cold. And just now, I know I have cold feet. They must already be almost dead, so cold, the ... but it does not bother me. What a difference it intellectually knowing but not feeling really ... Did somehow the whole day with open windows and doors sat here, habs somehow forgotten and it took me so not too bothered.
Even at work I get up there and can not help but wonder. The colleague, a pack, as if to make ne polar flight, and I just stand there in the sweater. And depending on what fürn sweatshirt that is, I begin to sweat more than that I'm cold.
Well, but the infection has subsided so slowly since WORKS eigenltich quite well. Well admit, sometimes I could tolerate a break and if it is too colorful to me, I'll take him as well five minutes of fresh air - do not see a yes, that since smoking 2-3 times per Her night short break and I get my ass because the toil ... - But to constantly be on guard that no one even sees it, not because you can not take a break, but because all the same again sound the alarm goes, unbelievable to me on his nerves. So you can get the people also means that they look for work * sigh * Unconsciousness of time what will the new year. My
0 comments:
Post a Comment