The love of money ... my inattentive and the car! Drama unfold!
* yawn * man, I'm tired ... surprise!
my car is equal to the workshop. He has been nervous week so ne Macke, he shakes, and does not come in the pots. Sometimes I feel like a novice when I try to drive off a traffic light. only problem is, this is an automatic, because you can not really do something wrong when starting. Even the stall is an art ...
So, to keep my stress level high, I have verpeilt that tomorrow so ne Art Department is pending. Let me tell me with two other short and we should run a full hour into a film. Problem at this point: none of us had seen the movie! Let's see if we still to hammer out. I got it at least partially seen. Somehow that seems to be more of a anti-Western. No real hero, life after marriage, including children, the sheriff is a ruthless bastard, etc. pp.
DC I reap from the city for a DVD of the film. Then we can possibly even a few film clips to show in the hour. So you get the time or not filled * g *
My purchase list grows and grows!
- Medieval tent (~ 850 €)
- TV (~ 375 €)
- Sofa (~ 300 €)
- PC (~ 450 €)
- DVD / Blue-ray player (~ 50-470 €)
...
- Auto Repair (hopefully affordable)
When I look at only one thing could make it! -.-; But the thing with the car I probably will not come around it * sigh *
0 comments:
Post a Comment