Saturday, January 15, 2011

Freeclipart Of Rabbit Hutches

A little flat bustle: on, off, one-and rearrange.

Ok, the TV still have their traditional positions: the old bank on the TV, the new packed in the hall -.- I will probably ask for help but the top must now until I clean something on: P You want to so not like a sloppy Paratyanimal appear XD, especially without the party, I would find completely stupid ... * Drop *

Also yesterday I tried the old car radio to 'remove'. However, I can not stuck in these four small holes, or only about 1 mm deep, no matter how thin. It seems to me, this glossy black painted rings are actually rivets. I do not know what else could it be. Was it customary to 'rivet' car radio? So as theft? How do I get out now? Do I have to take apart the whole center console or what? That's all plastic, stuck or something. I can not imagine ...

degree I clean the kitchen. As has so pissed the little-Sheji Pisskatze to the one cupboard that went between the wood panels, and beautiful into the wood and the Pressboard moved among them is, I'll never get the smell get back. And I can really do without it, that my kitchen smells just after Katerpisse -.- Well, at least since he was a well-behaved, house trained cat ... Now he gets that, either a lot of attention and love and what else cat still so want - which of course is never enough (o =
However, I still have no idea what I want to replace the cabinets I've toyed with the small Expedit ... .. But I'm sure I'm not such a kitchen car painted in white, I would not find too bad Did the always great -. but I've still not seen in white
-.- Ok, that seem to be quite costly . It must then be deferred until times (o =

belongings so long thought about what exactly I want to ne wallpaper in the living room. Actually, it would ne be slightly darker, so that the white furniture better get used. Dark walls can seem so overwhelming NEN room but ... That was a bit problematic. Then I did two wallpapers. For the TV area with a darker and a lighter for the rest. What I like best would be with the same pattern, almost inverted or so ... I have not yet searched the shops. The probability of finding one that is both present in inverted and I like the same time is rather low ... The next idea was as simple as ingenious: a photo mural! Actually, photo murals are terrible ... -.- can mainly be terribly expensive now so thank God get different motives. I was thinking there remains a space motif. Many, many stars, and maybe a little interstellar fog ...? I would find totally cool as a background in the TV area, in front of the white furniture ... For just under 180 € you can get what Amazon already - and I was surprised that Amazon has itself something - the category 'Hardware' was never struck me before ... However, I do not know if 3.25 m wide enough, at the height warning it just 2,78 m or so, since one can cut in doubt, have, after all, no old apartment ... although I would really have liked a: P Although ... a loft would be even cooler ... But "priceless";.

being said, I've never papered ... or laminate down. I push it all before me -.- wallpapering I imagine in my size was also difficult before. And the laminate saw scared me so decreasing. I do so much, but when I saw what I always timid.
extra I had the battery charged by the drill, because I wanted to finally put the shelves on the wall, but then the thought came to me with the photo wallpaper ... and then I would have to make the holes so again - on the other hand, it will probably be months before it should be possible with the wallpaper was.
And hang pictures I wanted. Like some cut nails in the wall ... Man, until I've decided where I want to: P The wall decoration is difficult if one is inclined to the furniture to move every few months ... but with so motley furniture, it is difficult to be reasonably satisfied with the arrangement.

Monday I could call good times at the dump. I want to leave one or the other part. For example, from the kitchen cupboard, the cat has messed up -.- A camping folding table, which is already broken since summer 2009, I'll properly so, let alone with guys like that. Actually, I would also like to separate myself from my desk, but seems to me the replacement without a bad plan. And everything is suddenly not so.

Well ran on the bacon (o =

0 comments:

Post a Comment