I have just started my fight with Kuro and even though I really am far from being contentious, I think it's perfectly entitled this time. because they assumed wrongly me that I would Phoe important than her, I understand only because I treated him and straight with him more to talk white. Because with her I'm just puzzled - first, because I do not know how to cheer her, because everything bounces in the direction against a wall anyway, partly because everything I say is wrong or uninteresting, and if I tell her I've chatted with Phoe, it turns right off again. They also powerfully the drama out there, because Phoe and I have first skyping, I mean Hello? first section is about Skype and second, they had no Skype, so they should not complain so I status, either.
What I also very unfair of their find that they are IT the blame for that our relationship goes down the drain. He is an outsider and thus has to do absolutely nothing '..' And when I told her that she's been ticking.
If I'm honest, it reminds me very much of the behavior of Haru -.- And then, she has not complained about it, while she herself is nothing better. Each time when I hang-it was now Edo-chan or Phoe-makes it a riot and a drama that half is enough. But I will not me locked up and I also let my friends certainly do not prohibit, as she walks with me against a wall.
As much as I love her, but if this keeps up, I see no future for this relationship and I will give it up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment