Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome Christian Letter

Atashi wa ...


... totemo ureshi desu! *


My problems are not really in the least become less, I'm still without money there and I had the uneasy feeling that I'm going to get yourself into trouble because of / with Andi or with anyone else.
Nevertheless, I am currently just totally happy =).

is due to the \u0026lt;in my third treasure
After doing the last few days withdrawal it as well, to write with her and are there still so trivial, small things. Even though I am unfortunately rather talkative at the moment, which I regret terribly >. \u0026lt;"We have already 2 times skyping she has such a beautiful voice *___* I Kö nnte hear talk day and night, but ... NO .. TT The mic by it makes such a loud noise that I hardly understand when she says something QQ Nyah, but better than doing nothing, I would even say ^ ^.

I love you \u0026lt;3 .

And I Have ~
currently as an extreme of creativity, I am writing only at and think xD. Meanwhile, I write a FF (Black Dagger) in German and English * gg * Also I love to present to tinker with Yu-Gi-Oh deck to duel with me and unfortunately my puny skills and it is none other than Phoenix debt XD. I understand quite well with him, although 90% of our discussions on Yu-Gi-Oh based * laughs * So I find it sad that Kuro we regret to have presented QQ
From Phoenix I also yesterday, a German patch for the RPG Maker *______* get Now I can tinker a game where ih even know what I do xD * happy *

The next reason why I am so well on it, is that today I was at the employment office, and signed up for a course hab. . The start though only on 7.6, but I'm really looking forward to, to finally do something to learn, meet new people ~ I already know exactly which modules do I want: healthy diet Channel, head training, physical training, office and workplace organization, business English and Italian economy. I hope the course will be>. \u0026lt;

And I sit on the first one-shot my life XD. A tribute to Phoes YuGiOh FF xD. I thought to myself, I am not as well versed, I'm starting small in xDDD.

During the week Mom comes to town and sometimes we go eat Chinese ~ I'm looking forward XD
So, enough babble ~ Mata ne!

By the way Shioharu Flame Solaris, Yu-Gi-Oh Chara and own daughter of Phoenix Flame XDDD


0 comments:

Post a Comment