... so angry!
I wonder, really, how one can be so stupid! Because of a home-made picture with Photoshop, I just total anger \u0026lt;neck. \u0026lt;. when I was traveling with Katie's mom calls them to Katja and me and then they want to talk yells at me that I had shcon Germany Take the money, but do not give them the rent would be. First I was really stunned and then she says, the boss has seen on MeinVZ a photo of me and Kuro and when I tried to explain Katja, that you can edit with Photoshop, she would not even listen to me! I am irritated by something! And if I know Andi, the say again, that you can not do so and back and forth and it is on hear him, as always. I just hate him!
The next thing upsets me, my so-called "friends". First I wrote Inni on Facebook that she is worried because I did not sign that I should write to her and that she wants to visit me this afternoon. I do not know if I let them clean, I did not eventually forget what they've pulled behind my back.
The same applies to Alma, who is so in love with Inni and with me over was always so hypocritical that they would reunite us, etc. .. Today she wrote me on Facebook, it's what's wrong with me and that I sign up with any more. Why?
Boah it, I so sick of all honest! I want to see back home and never hear anything from or where!
Also should I get my stuff by Monday from the basement of my ex-colleague, because they can carry away her otherwise. '' So have a talk with my step-brother, I mean things at it can be stored in the basement between u.รป * afraid for my books and drawings and did *
But darling?
I am glad that we now "see" back to x3. the talk yesterday was funny, I like your voice totally *.*
I love you my angel \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment