Thursday, April 22, 2010

Need Special Mouse For Laptop

How was today?

all honest? Today's it really good x3. (Passed TT)

After an unpleasant encounter with a Sprite bottle ten minutes, I am now dry again and ready to write xD.

The trial work was super *.* The boss is from Italy and sometimes' I understand they are heavy, but I find it really nice. My job was to give her the milk supply, 2 whole pallets. After 15 minutes she has left me alone and take in 2 hours, I was already in a ready-x3. I've also worked quite independently and, like the truck u so back went out when I was finished. But I was quite perplexed when I asked for 10, what should I do now, and has meant the boss, we are done xD.

Nyah, at the interview it was stated that the Director would like to talk to me, but he was not there when I was done, now I have to wait, I am writing to call or receive a decision, because the job.

Then I was at Mama and the meeting I was really shocked! We normally discuss, so good, like it was much longer Oo. I've even helped with their computer and then we drank coffee and talked. I am so glad that everything is back to good o (^-^) o
An hour early, I went to the station, because iron and Mama wanted me to talk about the iwie assumed was xD. And I was so impatient that I have the same appearance of the package my treasure . I've squeaked
*_____________* directly with joy, so süüüüüüüüüüüß. A picture frame made of glass with a otal sweet photo of my angel \u0026lt;3 The table is now in my cheer, no matter if I go to sleep, or sit on the lap, I just need to look to the right and I have in mind * hop * * happy * And also a sweet, small "treasure chest", I call it now views that have been selected according to their note her mama ~ Just beautiful! Hach, I'm so excited \u0026lt;3

treasure, thank you \u0026lt;wholeheartedly third
I love you * kiss * * 3 *


0 comments:

Post a Comment