Jaa, even though I was supposed to be tired and I still do not mention the panic attack last night have recovered, I was busy: 3
Have a nice upgrade to my home hammer out ahahaha ...
+ sigh * Today is general bum back on the agenda. '\u0026lt;My girlfriend is the first night, because they stayed on course, when chan-Edo is, I do not _Nessa_ was only briefly since XD. And Con aka Rob McChaos is also equal
off then I'm comfortable with my creative mood continue * gg *. Anyway must continue to write Chapter 2 of FMA.
Iwie is depressing, if not on my HP looks * sigh * I come to me as I'd write the stories for free \u0026lt;__ \u0026lt;
And my biggest dream is getting more in the distance-_-because now I have no friends anymore, I can no longer create band .. nyah, can not sing anyway.
acting .. I will have my dreams just out of reach xd
I laber Schö quite rubbish, eh? ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment