time again ..
... strange chaos.
My cycle is now totally on the ground, I'm sick, I'm tired, dizzy me is .. I've Heulattacken and was close to crying behavior.
As long as I have drawn up just wars okay, but now starts again ..
think I'm getting really, I just do not consistently more nervous for myself, I am dissatisfied with something from me and my surroundings, I could puke.
I can not stand can not be taken imo would prefer out of my skin.
I tear together so, as much as possible. And the hour will work out well. But this evening I was back stage, usually when it is dark.
Why is that, I do not know when but I know what's going on with me. '\u0026lt;That would be a miracle indeed.
Everything I have achieved, I slip away one by one. And all because I have a crappy made mistakes, I can not be undone.
Well .. there is a person who makes sure that I lose myself
not quite himself.
By their presence they create this
My sweet Kuro.
If I had you, I would already know where God ..
I love you ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment