Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ho,ho,ho Party Single Party Milena Velba

Well ..

... my swing is probably over.

The good mood and the Optismismus of yesterday morning when it is quickly gone .
First, because I'm really pissed to my friend because they really get rid of their stupid messages continually need (clear, if not she says, she thinks it makes me too angry), on the other because I am just yet returned to the earth.
In today's society, it just got too heavy a job, no matter how hard you try, luck also plays a role. I will indeed , Continue to fight because it must be .. but I'm optimistic not.
The fact that I still have 22 days time to find ne apartment pinched me really the air because no job = no house.
Nyah do .. and hope, is the motto still.

I've noticed also that I am becoming my old I will if I find that as well, I do not know.
For I was always withdrawn, quiet, and I have no one open. But maybe it was all good because the hurt
opportunity to be , was then a very small . Since I had no one to do it.
So it's maybe good in the end, again be so.
Even if it means come back in suicide risk, but when I think about it, I had this all the time that has never changed. I have only had enough strength to get through it all, without serious attempt to start an 8th.

Maybe I'm so lucky and the next time I go across the street, I rammed a bus ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment