Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Draft Horse Harness Uk

Enough ..

.. the gloom !!!!*

I I can annoy me long enough.
me often enough about my life complained.
It currently runs just not as good .. but that may change!
If I change me!

I'm going to follow the example of my friend \u0026lt;3
and take life now dispute with his head.
I will work to tell me not to let down easily drawn and
my life to finally get their act together.
I need to change quite a bit of my character, as well as my appearance.
But it's worth it.
I will also get back to my deep-Hobbies
the first step is done and I draw back x3. And that even really like * happy *
I will also use my knowledge to be thirsty to learn language
Japanese course and my resume and finally start my English course. And to improve my English.

Well, the thing with job and work depends not only on me, but most of the
, I am committed to working even more.

And if I've changed so far that I am the way I really want to be ..
one probably think .. I actually got my friends on whom I can trust (in my country XD)
If not, then I will soon realize my dream xD

I fight to achieve my goals and dreams!

treasure .. I owe it to you that now so I think.
Thou hast opened my eyes! *
I love you, my angel * kiss *

0 comments:

Post a Comment