am I totally on the ground! oh to owe
I have the mother of my so great \u0026lt;. to \u0026lt;
Instead of being there for me and help me, she says to me that I always do anything for my future that I will never find NEN job and that I will end up as Sandler.
When the friends would say of me that would hurt. But if one's mother says, then breaks a piece together their own world. As if I do not have enough fear of the future and regular panic attacks I would lose no sleep. I am beginning to wonder me, which I am ever in the world, if I am from my family just left in the lurch. I actually always thought that my little mind, but that I am probably even lied to.
because it gives me very much of what else I would be sitting here now, not crying.
Well .. but my mother told me so a few years ago, I was just an accident child, unlike my siblings, who were wanted. So I get to feel it happen.
I also got her a text message written in which I justify myself, not only (what is already a sad enough before his parents having to justify), but it also confessed that I had already tried more often, take my life. But I've also told her that I never let myself down again fall so far, just because others are not happy with me.
your answer: Do what you do is so your life does not concern me. I will not be ashamed because of you. Bye.
Okay this .. is really painful. But what the heck, even this pain I will survive.
I live my life as I can and if someone does not fits, it's not my problem. I know I'm not perfect, but no one is this, and I am also aware that I need a nudge in the right direction, but then I go this path.
I can not lose the will to live , no matter how bad is it to me. not already own for my treasure , I must be there for them, so I can catch them when they fall. Because I love her and I know she loves me too. And this is the love force that allows me to live.
.... in hope that better things ...
Shadow Crying Rosalie ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment