Why ...
... you can not just let me out of your affairs?
to Today 5 clock early, it suddenly knocks on the door. Who was it? Andi, of course. Stress has been with Katja and has slept here.
Tjaaa ... that was not all. Katja calls me and asks for and I had to say just tell her was. Andi is called by nem friend that Rumer is one that he returned with ner Ex is summarized by him -.- "Then I said Andi
that Inni is due to brain haemorrhage in hospital. Well, since everything first slumped downhill. Now calls Katja Andi and says that's not true '. \u0026lt;
I'm confused and annoyed, why can not people just leave me out of their affairs?
I have my own problems and not feel like me constantly with their to deal with relationship problems .. * Sigh *
much as I am there for others, I do not think of ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment