... getting close.
now I have only two more weeks to get everything under control, however, has opened a new possibility: You may prefer I now but to Germany xD. Nyah, in any case ... my sweet friend and her mother have offered to help me, which I think is really totally great *-*. I am looking now already in Germany for a job as Kuro's mother said that there still would be easier to come to Germany. Logical really xD I really hope everything works out, then I would be really really happy finally *.*
For the moment, but also to Katja and Andi meetings end on whether I might need to take over the apartment by Andi (they know nothing of Germany). But this I need 895 Euro, because the landlord 'for the transfer 600 Euro will. \u0026lt;The rancid furniture that could still come from the 70 Xx
So I have at the moment two options, both of which are extremely uncertain. But I hope the first fulfilled T__T.
With my mother I did not take me back. And frankly, I do not know if I want this at all. Because every time I go a little better and I will contact with her, she pulls me down with such actions as of yesterday again.
it any better, perhaps, to leave it as it is imo.
Today has been the first team meeting of Gana Astro, we are finally complete x3. And I love our new Webby Hikaru you *.* colored totally great, is nice and I understand well with her XD. Berry I also like x3. Although it sucks now and then, but still it is a nice person .. her sister and Admin Mana however .. phew, this is the ne ey bitch. The tugs nyah on my nerves like gum Xx, I was told to write the plot summary, I'm happy I am already on it x3
I also started a new fanfic. It is called "Keep on Breathing" and turns of the offspring of the heroes in Harry Potter XD. So far, only to have ih Mexx on the prologue, but is also something.
As a conclusion I would like to thank my friend and her mother Kurolein wholeheartedly
for their support they give me just like that, even though they do not even know me. It's great to know such wonderful people. And I'll return the favor, as I know it yet, but ih-it will do.
Honey, I love you just about everything!
0 comments:
Post a Comment