... those days / nights!
man ey -____-"
Even the day I got my head broken, as far as my so-called "friends" (Inni, Melissa, Jenny, Alma), above that I already own standing there and that I feel lonely. Furthermore, as well it went to me when I had these people who have spent time with me. Since I have been depressed all day , though I do not wanted uu Have not tried to think of it, but there was definitely not out of my head again urge Xx
I mean, clearly I my friends from Animexx and so and for that I am truly grateful!
* * * Kurolein knutsch Edo-chan fluffs * * * * Rhapsody-Chan knuffz McChaos Rob aka Con * me your plush are so important , I do not want to lose you ... never!
And now I could do not sleep all night because I have such crappy ne afraid of my future . I really panic because more will close, I can think of hardly anything else. Days of fear I can not even cry ! I lie in bed and trembling think am constantly on. Sun bad as now, wars have never Xx
Now I feel like crying after .. and true .. but no tears come .. maybe I've already used up all.
I have no reason to panic .. I never see any a way out of this situation ... I am trying so, but it's probably too little. 20 days yet ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment