... life will get better ^ - ^. Not only do I love my baby more and more * * knutsch
clock yesterday against 16, I got a call today and was invited for an interview *.*
And It was totally super *: * The regional manager has said from the conversation you and from my appearance looks good from ever ~ I still can not quite believe XD On Thursday I can work 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. sample and if it works well, can I at 1 May start there and the best is: Only for 25 hours, but I earn as much as in my old company with nearly 40 hours XD. The only disadvantage would be I would have to work in the summer season on Sundays from time to time, but it is calculated with 70% extra, so I find this is not so bad xD.
The worst off is that the so Jday almost certainly falls into the water because my trial month and I would rather not take a day off since. Unless I'm lucky and just released on the WE .. well, let's see how it comes, I will do my best o Thursday (*___*) b
Thanks to all my friends, my thumb gedrĂ¼ , have pressed for today, it has really helped Xd
I love you guys \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment