Sunday, April 11, 2010

Questions On Fingerprints

after confusing entries, the last few days ..


... now follows an important entry!

Since I am now relatively well, I will not even write about my feelings (could even sleep through the night xD).

It is rather a collection, and thanks to people who are important to me and I would never lose. I have grown fond of them as they are and I never want to miss more: 3

Kurolein.
She is my treasure, my angel, my one & all, I know my world in almost four months and they have from the start totally have liked. We are similar in many ways, she understands me almost always. And it is there for me. And together we are strong! We can do it, do not you, my angel? I love you!

Edo-chan: My
Edo-chan x3. Although we already know almost a year (I think) we have only recently become friends XD. I am so glad that we share our passion FMA, otherwise it would never have come so far x3. Thou hear my whining and always comfort me. And you have such beautiful crazy ideas and get up drama just like me XD. I'm looking forward to your home baked goods at JDay xDD Have you totally love: 3

_Nessa_:
: 3 Never, never really, someone has come just for me on! That was so sweet of you QQ yesterday I was pleased total! I think by us Black Dagger alive XD. The RPG is great .. no you're mad x3. I cling to you xD. Hopefully we can really become friends who share more than their passion for the sexy vampires XD I love you anyway in my heart x3

Rob McChaos (or Con XD): How long
we know now ? Almost 3 years or? XD Yes I believe this comes out. At that time, wars in Beepchat, just for fun, we talked to each other and our first Rpg geplayt XD. Slowly beat Time that we meet some time real, Altaher xD. You're awesome and totally unique, my best friend> o \u0026lt;. I will never miss you more!


are the most important people to me, but there is still much, much more that I will never lose!
here another list:

Rhapsody Chan, Miss_Elny, Joshi (Temari_Konochi) Meracle, Jekkt, hikari_95, Cat_Eyes, Ezekiel, my Sis .. unm ...
I'll have all the \u0026lt;3


0 comments:

Post a Comment