... April!
crazy I know xD. But I am crazy about in this freak weather, finally reign supreme once again loves rain * rain *. Although hailed yesterday hats, but .. what nyaaah Intressierts me? I have nothing out there anyway xD.
early since I'm half past two clock *.* Webby on a Pokemon Page I love it now totally x3. .
here's the link: http / / ganaastro.oyla.de
I'm Kokoro ^ - ^ The page exists only since yesterday, very much there is to see not so. But we are working hard on it x33.
Although the time goes by so fast and still nothing has yet changed in my with the situation, but walk me quite well. If I land on the street but stupidly, I did a bit unfortunate ° - ° XD. nyah well, quite so easily see the cosh now, of course not, but I'm not going to fall back into a panic attack. Is stupid to me.
've also realized I that I am not alone. Even if all my friends are far away, so they are since u support me mentally. I love you sweetheart xD * especially *
0 comments:
Post a Comment