intentions ...
... to be followed, I now!
With my girlfriend I tolerate me fortunately * easier *. desu
It was just totally stupid of me to approach them the same, but I was sleepy and irritable, and was on 3 people mad .. and iwie she has once again gotten everything.
I'm sitting here all day and think about what I need to change to get my life under control.
point number one is sure ever find a job.
But first I have to be SELF-CONSCIOUS real time. I trust myself much too little, although I know I can do all other things. I'm afraid setbacks, but I must take this risk, otherwise bring ego never get anywhere. To properly build
this self-consciousness, I need to also change to my appearance something and take off that is! I was never satisfied with my looks, but I accepted habs as it is, because I did not have the bite to do something about it. But now I want to change something! Finally, I want to do with Cosplay because I can not run around as Rum Truffle ^ _ ~
Even so, I have a lot of my character change.
I must finally be strong, I must not let down pull. I have to grow up . That is not now, that I will cease to occupy myself with manganese or so .. No, that is, I simply must learn to be realistic and to put my naivety.
I must not run away from my problems , I have to make them .
must restrain my temper I also, or I must find a way to allow it out in a harmless way XD.
So I have very much work in front of me ..
But I will do my best!
0 comments:
Post a Comment