Sunday, August 30, 2009

Can You Be Pregnant With Low Hcg

more pictures ^ ^


So I'm just successfully from the phone purchase returned. A pink Sony Ericsson W395 isses then become. Very pretty. Not cheap. But everything is still in the frame. And it is a "San Pin" (Uwe said a tri-band mobile phone) so I can use it just fine in Germany.


A very nice thing. And you can also change necessary in English, since entering the Chinese about this to me yet unknown system is made (bopomofu). But I work my way through the Chinese. I do not understand everything, but everyone always says Eunice, they ask if I would understand: "You can understand that." Even the lady in the third mobile phone shop where we bought the thing then, she said this now. The language really quickly. And a sweet Taiwanese dialect. But I have mostly noticed what she wanted (battery IN ANY CASE 8 hours of charging, etc.). We were still eating before Eunice, Zoe and me. That was funny. The menu was under a glass plate on the table and you have marked on a label, what you will eat. With the money I'm now really suits. Is indeed on it always what it hat.nz for a value honesty that I do without the help of my two friends here but far more problem would have. But so it is as if everything is going really smooth. Well, the teaching of Chinese begins tomorrow at 12 clock. Let's see if it still runs as smoothly everything XD

times now back to the campus pictures:

Sun Here's a Pretty overgrown house Campus, adjacent to the Office of International Affairs and next you see the pretty pond. Also on campus. Since there are also turtles ^ ^

I like that very well. If I think a men's dormitory ^ ^ I create it, unfortunately, no longer to upload the pictures of my room, but I'll do it tomorrow. somehow my laptop is just seeeeeehr slowly. Do not know. Until tomorrow then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment