Saturday, August 22, 2009

Howto Get The Tickets On Counterfeit Island

new friends in a week ...


... I'm probably already looking for a mattress. ^ ^ I might have by then so already found one.
No, sometimes seriously. As my mother stated earlier all right, I'm in a week by this time somewhere in Taipei City. Slow is also reflected in my wide excitement, the anticipation but clearly predominate. There are of course still much to do too many little things like that is just always so. But the worst has already been resolved. A new laptop was purchased and a camera to document all impressions to. However, I have to figure out is how exactly to use for the camera ... this will again funny ^ ^

extent. Next week, then more. I'm not sure if I will on the first day in the residence have internet, but an Internet Cafe is expected to raise well be yes. Only then any wonder that I do not write the first 3 days ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment