Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where Are The Rhino 5 Holo Plans

yourselves an image


Here are the first pictures. Today, I have concentrated on the campus. In the inner city is busy, but it is somehow not worth seeing how the campus. The city beyond the campus is not as nice and green. The anticipated time. Therefore, the campus is all the more watchable.

Here is thus the famous, infamous Palms Boulevard of NTU. Is really very pretty. On such a beautiful campus I could get used ^ ^

How this looks very nice on the left side, Taiwanese want to really overgrown trees. so they then bind small climber and the like on the big trees (the blacks, you have to click to make larger and times).

Yes, it really is very very green on campus. I like it ^ ^ More Pictures tomorrow, I'll go first buy mobile phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment