Monday, August 31, 2009

Does Captain Morgan Go Bad

on a New ... First day

I report back to me from the photo front. So far I've uploaded each image individually. Now I'll try to do everything in Word and then just finished insert. Then you can make the images no longer sure great, but if I keep it here do, then I'll never sleep ^ ^



my pink suitcase is really very good effect, do not you? And down here you can also see my new umbrella.


The Dresden poster has found its way to the wall. Currently it is there, as I said a little lost, but I have not found a send posters. Not even NEN store where I could buy them ...


To the left my bed . Note: The mattress is not as thick as it seems! This only makes top of the ceiling. I've only time for the photo as beautiful as set out. Otherwise I use the filling as a mattress gain in the towel as a sheet (I have also found a shop for something ^ ^) and the reference to a blanket. Right, the view from my window. I look directly into the opposing male dorm ^ ^ That may all sound funny, but I also always make it, to close at the right moments the curtain XD


Here now the view from the window at the second lift. With this prospect, I say good night and NEN still wish you nice evening ^ ^

PS: It did not work, make nice with everything in Word and then copy and paste. Nix because pictures paste. @ Josi: How did you do that not to be completely insane and still images to upload? Tell me your secret, great master XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment