Saturday, September 26, 2009

Decent Professional Camcorder

^ ^ Sure I cry at night "Bread! BREAD! BREAD! "

Hello dear community! You have certainly missed me already painfully bad, right? I'm like always on time, so nothing new from the East. However, a bit more than usual ^ ^

I summarize times indicated (in short - haha) together:

It is slow here really exciting. Every day is something, and boredom is somehow completely disappeared from my vocabulary ...

Last week Tuesday (the 15th is likely to have been his ... oh man) began at last to the regular courses at the Taida. I'm extra early for the socks made to the International Marketing Management "to come on time - a course at the Graduate Institute of International Business. I was not sure I could also take this course because I am still an undergraduate. Well. If the times then not love at first sight, - then you know I do not ^ ^ Our professor is really great! We were taught once great, the man really has quite a few rules for his lessons: Always right on time, seating plan and participate in any case! "If you do not have this type, then go NOW!" Well. Intimidates me something even a not so I was also one of the first people entered after the hour in the registration lists. Seriously: This is the best marketing lessons of my life! The man has a great program and idea. And this week, Tuesday I was able to elicit from him even a signature for my Course Selection Form. Count me in! Hahaha He always says we have to work hard for the course. Sure there are people who say this has to be the ass that they get off the ground - I am not there to do so.

After I had successfully entered into the list, I discovered the only other German visiting student in the crowd. We went to eat then (I still had time before Chinese, because our Prof had had rather the end). Noodle soup. As always. YET it is not sick and tired of me. But to be honest: This morning I hallucinating. I have smelled toasted toast. I would KILL for a toaster! Or better yet ... bread. Or maybe nice candy. Not something like "looks salty, but is sweet" ... XD vegetables I would quite like to sometimes. So, without fat or Erb's pool and maybe carrots ^ ^ That would be great! Eunice was with me even in the bread shop. Yeah. Bread. Haha. Toast that looks from afar like bread. Clarified I would say. And since when has to buy cherry vinegar as a beverage. Currency.

Back on topic: Now I came to strengthen the Chinese test and got the same time managed 99 points! Do not ask me how. @ Yvonne: when we are back in Germany, we should play Lotto times together XD I was still in the library. Man Germany has no libraries. We have more than a bookshelf in Germany. Compared to the Bibo here. Honest. Funny, I find that you can see many people sleeping on the seats. ^ ^ Good. Here is just a lot calmer than in the dorm, right? So the time was right then, I am to my evening course: Marketing Management. A Global MBA Course. Öchöm. Jap. Everything was going nice shoot enroll with photos, and so on. However, it was over the excitement when our Prof said the first word. The man was clearly pissed. But something from not amused. Honest. His bad mood may be due to the time, but honestly it was not just entertaining enough for a Marketing Professor And if they sell a Marketing Prof can not ... then here is something rotten. It is said that the good did his PhD in London. His English tells me there but something else. And not only me. And it is of paramount importance, "his group members carefully selected. Please form a group with people from whom you know you can work with you. Last semester, it has since been some unhappy endings for some groups. "Yes. Sure. We looked at and just thought .... "We do not know. How are we to do that, please? "Anyway you have a group here in some way for everything ^ ^ form ^ ^ So much for collectivism So I went. As the others tried to form groups. Be honest. The material we have covered in the first semester in Zwickau. And this should then be a Global MBA? Have I questioned? This course was clearly not in question. Although I would not then come into conflict with my Chinese-school hours, but maybe.

Afterwards I then got my courage together and got me the key to the jogging machine on loan. What I'm jogging. XD It's on these things but somehow more difficult than it looks. First they are too slow and it is somehow funny and only if one makes it faster, but still not fast enough, keep to the more desperate with your hands. XD Yes. You can apply the safe . Imagine I had drinne headphones have eventual laughter behind me I noticed ^ ^

began on Wednesday then the course "Scientific Taiwan. In principle, we are introduced in this course of two very eccentric professors (both of which can not cope with the micro ... always nice sit near the front) in the technical achievements of Taiwan. Actually quite interesting. We broadcast a video every hour and need to write the Midterms 6 reports. "So 1 to 2 pages. So can write 2 pages, but .... Well. Write better one. But you can also write two ... "XD Jap. That's it. And about any issues we have heard in class. Hand-written page. Jap. And then another term report by Christmas. "So 5-10 or 10 to 15 - but you can also write 20 pages" .... And let sprinkle otherwise. Hey! For all those who raise their eyebrows now: I also want to visit once NEN simple course! And we make two great day trips to science parks in Taiwan! This will great!

afternoon I was eating at the Student Activity Center which flew at my table and as a flyer (haha) over. Choir. Entrance exams next week Thursday to Wednesday. Mh I had missed the big Saturday of the clubs (I could bite me in the ass - if I could ...) but that there is a Choirs, I'm from my classmates learn. Now I knew how and when and where I'm coming there ... Good. I had to ask someone first because I had not quite understood the leaflet, but no matter ... (9.17 - 17 September, somehow, I intend to come net XD) I had at that moment such a strange feeling ....

order to calm my nerves I went shopping once ^ ^ pens and note pads! Yes, that was reassuring! And I got my first letter I sent to Germany! Was not that hard! @ Lisa: If you're reading this, can you give me so time decision whether the letter is now arrived ^ ^ would be nice, you know? XD

Wednesday morning I've put me in another course: Revenue Management and Pricing. "They are still very many, but I promise you, next hour sitting here only half." Ohoh. 10 minutes later I was on the way to the library, panicky times check if my credit-two courses are sufficient for the technical requirements of Zwickau. They did. Good. Seriously: The Prof said only: "If you hear of linear programming yet, go NOW! And who has not so with stochastics, which should now also leave the room! "The list of mathematical nightmares went for a while so on. I was just piled too. XD I may be busy, but I would never make it. Or only partially understand ...

After Chinese I've met me with Logan. Pick up my pictures ^ ^ I told him the week before had been a model for photos. Oh man. I really should not stand model. Unfotogen (you spell that right?) Is really an awful flattered hehe. But who has my Skype address, which is certainly already come to the taste of one of the few successful photographs. Logan said that I would have made me a thing or two (you are here all the more polite haha!). After I said then, I find writing really great products (I STANDARD Yes! to pens and notebooks and stuff! Lots of people like this) we went to my personal paradise. I'll spare you the details ^ ^ I'm now ne membership card ^ ^ So much for that. And in the second hand book store I am also equally stocked yet. And get hold of ne membership card. Not that I did not buy yesterday's books and comics ^ ^ I could read Chinese comics, so isses learn somehow, right? ^ ^

Friday afternoon I got my big sports stadium in the NTU a swimsuit made ("So L will be a little too big ..." - I got the L to the hips, not on how long the woman working there actually have.?). Prices in Germany. Membership to February has cost me half of the swimsuit. ^ ^ Yeah. Lustig was also that I really had to ask someone to figure out how to get a ticket for standing in line. ^ ^ But on the touch-screen were not stick as many notes! I have not taken the full! ...

Saturday I hit it the swimsuit. Yes, yes. It takes place not in front of everyone how I could find XD You go into the cabins, which are the same shower ... I'll try this evening again. I bet my stuff falls from the shelf down in the cabin and is very wet. I can see are that .... When Haarefönen sat beside me a girl. Which has knocked all the time with your fingertips around the eyes. Without anything to apply. And then buried his face in his hands and a little more gekolpft. So for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, I've blow-dried hair and socks. And you been watching fascinated. Can someone please tell me once, what was that? Eunice because I could not help .... XD Somehow, that was quite scary ....

Even when leaving the pool I thought I could really looking forward to tomorrow. Oooooooh yeah. Really. XD

Sunday are Eunice and I take the MRT to Danshuei (a small fishing village in the north of Taipei, about 40 minutes by MRT) down. That is, we were at the local night market and in nem temple. More was non ^ ^ But at least I bought my second bag and eat squid! And so very gigantic ice. With green tea taste ^ ^ But was delicious! We have decided not to choose us our food was still alive in the aquarium and are back to Taipei City eat Korean. I had clam chowder with squid. Was also very nice ^ ^


In the pictures you can easily see the Getummel at the night market. And the goddess Mazu. She is patroness of fishermen. Them have grown up a lot of legends.

Monday. This week Monday. Can I please ? Stress XD After I stayed in the Chinese Student Activity Center. To 17.30 clock. Admission test for the choir. Yes, yes. "Oh, and because of the 30 men on the jury you do not worry about ..." Jap. Has not worked well with my audition, I would perhaps have liked ^ ^ Yesterday I received a rejection email in Chinese. Yes, yes. Who have described very well with "after we look at the composition of our choir, the harmony and voting power have seen once again ... blahblah". It was very, very humiliating. Especially the part where I first hear what the piano and should sing it. This was not a tune that was just something. XD And sing from a score .... Yes, yes. failed in every aspect. I'll spare you the details hehe Then you sleep better ^ ^

But we still have other clubs! Haha! Tuesday I had lunch with the then Püppi our course lunch (that is, we have only around 3 Final ... well). Spaghetti Bolognese. Well. I like the European version is clearly better ... ^ ^ Now that I'm learning Zaire better, but I like them. Read philosophy in Korea and her idol is Karl Marx ^ ^ And she likes the books of Erich Kaestner. And Jane Austen. And so on. It is capable of slander and glorious. ^ ^ What teaches us again? Not always so hasty to judge ^ ^ After we had driven the afternoon, we met up with Jessica from our course and attended the launch event for the Guqing Club. Well. Up to half. Then we ran away. Fast. VERY FAST! (Look at the just really on Youtube ^ ^ non-mine).

Wednesday we really wanted to launch event for erhu. As always, your friend Youtube! One can describe the sound of musical instruments containing bad ... really looking or better Just listen to at times. But as we are already the evening before (after escaping from the Guqing Club) registered for the club and we were just so beautiful and apple chips mümmelnd the other Jessica (Jessica's in the course we have 2 ^ ^ ) on the couch sat and "Stardust" looked ... well ... And we would again have to walk that far! Whoa, no, no! We are anyway already enrolled and get a mail if is established, rehearsed when ^ ^ is so what! And in Guzhen, we are also registered.

Yesterday I was back to Zaire (English name Jane) on the road. With it you can really even doing nothing NEN afternoon. ^ ^ ^

Sun Now are you really in a relatively short time, to date I'm going to swim yet (I can not believe that spans my pants! Wah!) and tomorrow I'm all day on the road. Visiting with the other and Exchange Students in the National Palace Museum. This is too funny ^ ^

Wishing you still nen pleasant Saturday. You have a little more left of it, as I ^ ^

Oh and you can still leave comments. EVERYONE who visits this page, you ^ ^ I honestly do not bite! As Yvonne said just right: "It would be nice to know even know who reads here like this."

0 comments:

Post a Comment