Monday, September 14, 2009

What Is A Congratulatory

ask me every time Yes, I want a bag. Seeing as every time ^ ^ Sight and

So. I habs again not done more with the blog. I honestly hope that you get used to ever turn ^ ^ With the delays and so hihi I had to explain to Taiwanese here first: Yes, I am from Germany. No, I'm not really on time and also like beer. This has actually caused this horror ^ ^

Back to the topic. What I've carried so Wednesday was indeed finally held the Visiting Student Orientation. The Exchange Students and other international students were also there. I had Chinese classes to 15 clock, as every day. Unfortunately, the event was already going on but clock 13.30 .... Well. So much for punctuality, but I could not help it so really, right? I am (my classroom building is located right next to where the event took place) so there against 15 eingetrudelt clock and something, I've registered, got my welcome bag and sat down with pure. So let's say, I have tried to enforce purely me. The auditorium was quite huge, but in a hurry, I could really make up no space. And eager, as Taiwanese are just brought me to care for the assigned Employees at once a folding chair. So I sat then at least. Then there were still ne coffee break and a little more range. By and large the students were welcomed, introduced various facilities that we might need some, presented the program itself, and so on. So loud, more or less exciting, right? We have also seen a very funny video about the behavior in the dormitories. Do let's see if I can rustle up somewhere. That was just wonderful! ^ ^ (If Westerners ever give up for the rotation of such a video, then they make themselves equal to oeps really ^ ^)

Then we were divided into groups and have a campus tour made. Since I got something to talk with the people in my group. I am always amazed that so many Asian students looking to study here as international students. Then come from all corners of the world, but her parents initially views from Taiwan, Hong Kong or China. Tjaja. And somehow it was as no surprise that I was again the biggest ... (It's getting really stupid XD yes, it can not ALL be so small, right?) Self Camille (do not know if he is as shown below), is smaller than I am. And he is Filipianer (determined net write Sun muhaha à spelling correction in the comments please, will you? ^ ^) And obviously black. Yet less than I do. Unbelievable. After the tour we were eating as little groups or Hot Pot. So I was then a little more with the only German talking ^ ^ He who comes from Mannheim. Hot pot is honestly not my case. The clothes stink just too much. But it was all "chidaobao" (all you can eat) so we Protion after a heavy ice rolled out again ^ ^ Here, then parted ways. And somehow managed to have ego to dust not a phone number. Yes, you are allowed to laugh ^ ^


But when I think about how long I need in Germany has always to find friends (also real friends, non-time just so hello and stuff. I'm just not a Spaniard ^ ^), then surprised me here is not in any way. In order to make friends with Allan and Yvonne Mh ... How long have we actually used? Pretty much the first semester, what? And I am only a semester haha

@ Josi: Your registration is not allowed in here. It happens only once in life ^ ^

On Thursday morning I'm going to go extra more or to register (for the Visiting student program) only to be then laughed at by the woman at the register, because I had with too little money ... (no, really! You laughed at me! Man you can be happy that I can not really complain about Chinese & hellip , I'm going to practice with Eunice ... muhahaha). I had missed a portion of the fee in the preparation and thanks to my credit card limit so I could no longer stand. So really it was so not funny. Accordingly, I am contrite, then Chinese. Afternoon, after a sprint across the campus to a large bank, I could withdraw the remaining money to register and then finished (Teacher Wang: "Oh, to a bank you want to make it all but the 3:30 to . XD). Jap.

the evening, I'm still left with Eunice and her friend eat (Shida night market, where else ^ ^) Then Eunice is still time with me and we chatted a bit and listen to music. Wat makes you stop ^ ^

Friday morning we're both going to then extend my visa. However, this was of course not everything as we would like to have, so we went uncompleted. You can apply here as a kind of identity card for "Aliens", but would do so only if for would be on my admission from the NTU, that I do 180 days study. With me are a few too little ... XD So I run now extend every 2 months the thing. And as quickly as possible to find an internship so that I may yet get this mop. Because I must also pay more money for extending .... Yes, yes. Great, great, great. So I then felt myself. Extra got up early for nothing XD And I'm the queen of the sleepy heads ^ ^

We are then, because we once in the area, had gone to pick up more things from Eunice's old residence ( the woman in the gatehouse was very nice!) and have looked at the Law Campus. Then we went back towards the main campus, because so soon went off my tuition. But somehow create the people here to push still something small between them. So we still looked at by a friend of Eunice. We have thus studied a computer program, looking for an internship for me. Oh, she is already a treasure, what? It's really all the trouble ^ ^ That was a bit like the Moodle of WHZ, only in Chinese. And somehow we are here also become net really find it ... But I've written down the times and the times I will download and watch yourself. We'll see. I was then introduced into the shallows yet another cafeteria on campus (choose here - well, that I can not read a court ^ ^ - pay there - give the coupon here - packet request ^ ^) . Today I choose what was it-yourself. I was able to read anything, so I've decided for the number 8 and secretly copied while waiting for the title of the court. Thus, when copying I thought to myself, "Wait a minute, the last character in brackets looks familiar .... Almost looks like .... Sharp? "XD Yeah. Once in the classroom, my guess was confirmed. But I could eat it. It was not too sharp. Maybe I am used to it. Or at least I know now as "la" (spicy) looks like .... XD

Then I had my Friday talk. This went much better this week. I spoke about my family. Most were my classmates at the staircase interested ^ ^ It has also taken a while to explain that ("Uh ... What is the same staircase? Marathon? Mount Everest ?.... XD)

Friday evening against Eunice and I are going again. The 101st However, we have not gone in (Menne) and certainly not up and so .... I'll be there again probably have to go alone. Eunice likes to pay any money for it. But I would rather chew my right arm, as this is not a time to get on your 101! On my honor! We are then in a department store that had a lot of Japanese stuff. Eunice has also found a pocket. I still net. But I would rather buy one that I really love the first moment, than any that I just so much. I then got a small "Love-at-the-first-sight" thingy purchased. It is a small pocket quietschpinkes with white stars. No idea what I reintue there is money out there, but I thought that was so great (which has non-cost views nen €, so we went still ^ ^).

Saturday was somehow not be so made my day. I've long since forgotten. And then somehow got nothing on the line .... All day ... sat in a lesson on the phone with Uwe ... And then 9:30 into bed. Well. Somehow wars net so ... doll ...

Sunday I've basically spent learning with vocabulary and waiting to Eunice. First it was said, she calls at 10 clock. We wanted to go to Danshui. Quite a day trip. You drive about 40 minutes. Then I got about half past 12, a message that she is still waiting for their landlord. So that would now be nothing. But they came so to order one stop by, then we might as well stroll go so. Okay. I learn more vocabulary. Then I have Uwe and Grandpa called. And then I got to a 5 or a message. That they had to work at half 6, so we could take another day something. But they would like to see me before their shift. 5:30 10 Before then she was there. And we eat. On the Shida Night Market. Where else? ^ ^ And a little after 6, they went to work. Yes, yes. I've learned to depend not on time or dates. I am now fully multi-tasking, I tell you! Haha

Then I was alone or in a bookstore. THE Bookshop around here. As I discovered, also had an upper and a lower level and not just a ground floor. And when I opened up the Paradise: Books and Chinese comics! ^ ^ Yay! I'm then snowed back home (half hour later so? ^ ^).

I purchased included a totally divine book about cats. Who can get in or can even read the book store, which will necessarily do that, please!

The piece is called "Cat Getting Out of a bag - and other observations "a cat book by Jeffrey Brown. ISBN-10 0-8118-5822-7 ; ISBN-13 987-0-8118-5822-9. Just wonderful. The comic is in English, but you need that bit of "Misty" (the name of the cat) and "Meow" really do not translate. But who knows, maybe there is also a German version. What did I laugh! And again and again, "Yes! Exactly! EXACTLY! The Hugo also makes the time! "

Sun Enough of me now. Today I finally made my morning e-mail inbox of NTU and running. And I still have no clubs picked out. And tomorrow we write same assay. And then tomorrow is finally a marketing course. When I attend most likely not (because no master-student and only 60 people fit into the course). But I'm still up at 6 and try it. We'll see. Oh and if I could tell anyone how I downloaded English Subtitles with the original DVD (on loan here) can play together, then he would be the hero of my evening ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment