Monday, September 7, 2009

What Is A High Hct Result In A Dog

- shopping ^ ^

the Saturday I, like the previous post already mentioned, mostly spent at home. Wash with clean up, (the washing machine takes only 10 yuan property .... ... Community and the dryer does with the same ....) And rooms clean. cried

evening about a quarter of 10 to Eunice me then and asked if I would sleep for already (see, I always made from? I'm here and I think only once before at 12 ^ to bed ^)

of course I said no and made my way down. There, Eunice me some of her friends presented. On Sunday, were aiming to an English, a Russian professor and her assistant to Gugong temple in northern Taipei. Since you only just awkward gets there and they wanted to go by car, Eunice has since hung with the same pure ^ ^ She was not even there yet and I so obviously not. We went to the neighboring residence here (actually I can from my floor in the window watching ^ ^) in which Meiqing (the assistant) lives. This is an accommodation for professors, etc., that is also more comfortable. We sat in the lobby and have talked a bit. And this lobby actually has a TV! Man, as ^ ^ I envy the people we wanted to take us the next day. Unfortunately, nothing came of it, as I told Eunice on Sunday morning via SMS. One professor would not come until Monday. So the whole thing would move slightly. Whether we go out a bit did not? In Chinese it means "Wan" (fun play ^ ^) Also good. So we met at half 4 in front of the main entrance of NTU and went to Longshan Temple.



That was really interesting! The temple could hold out the way you are just imagining NEN temple. But the atmosphere inside was fantastic! For the dad would have been nothing. The air was really thick with incense. ^ ^ Because really ALL are running with these sticks around. In the temple was just prayer meeting. That is, were all aligned in the middle of the temple and sang in small hymnals. And all around, on the outer walls, were many small shrines to the many different deities. Three times guesses at what the most crowded? ^ ^ To the course of love affairs! Take there are two bean-shaped halves of wood that are painted red, and throws to the floor. Before you pray to the God that one but your so and so or such and such a boy wants to meet a girl. And you say to God also, how often should pay the 2 halves in the correct position (usually 1 or 2 times). This simply means that one half of the bean with the flat side and a flat side facing up with the needs. If so, then you can take from the so-called shrine Hongqian. And thanks to the god again. The Hongqian is a red band that is best close to the body with. It is somehow charged with the energy of God and causes well that you meet the person you soon ^ ^ Eunice insisted that I also try to UU, but I was able to dissuade me to photograph it haha And guess what? For me, many times the halves not correct. Oh, I forgot to mention that one should try to only 3 times. Then you have to first turn a round and can try it 3 times, etc. I think you have to believe it, so it works. Or maybe you also need a better hand-eye coordination haha But then I got a lucky charm for learning and made him equally charged with energy (wave 3 times counterclockwise in the smoke that comes in the middle of the Tepels from a small house ^ ^)

Here you see beautiful, the air density ...

then we are a Naicha (milk tea - Thanks for the tip Yvonne) drink gone. He's been very tasty! But Eunice works in such a liquor store and she said that if I drink it too much, get fat ^ ^ Na great. Every 3 days would be okay, "she says. I see myself here anyway rise "like a yeast dumpling" at times with the words of Mr Tan spoke to ...


Then we again driven underground. After Ximen. This is one of the shopping area of Taipei. And where we have landed two unfashionable girl again? In CD and DVD shop ^ ^ It was pretty clear. Haha But at least I can now also purchase the first season of my favorite series. Very nice. And the new Best of Arashi! Also great! In Taiwan, most CDs cost not even 10 €. I can not because as a music fan, and above all as a film music fan to keep me, I'm sorry! I mean, I was not in a clothing store. Good. I once bought flip flops. But yes, I prefer only here in the dorm, because the L ne just 36 or so here in Taiwan ....

Before, we were still eating very famous noodles in Ximen. Fluor noodles or something. Pretty slimy matter, with pig skin. I like it like that ^ ^ Eunice really like spicy. So she has tilted equal to 2 times hot sauce on their pasta. And then she can not eat, because it was hot haha

Then we took our treasures to the Shida night market. Shida is the National Taiwan Normal University. Night markets here's a dime a dozen. And food's there to be more ^ ^ At first we went to eat waffles. Unfortunately, we were both so dimwitted and forgot to photograph it. A good reason to go at least eat there again ^ ^ as we then found the waffles ^ ^'s available in soft and crunchy and are rolled up like a giant ice cream cone together. Because you can then let everything possible to fill clean: fruit, cream, vegetables, meat, chocolate, ice cream and and and ... So a hearty varieties are considered only sniffed us and for Erbeerversion and decided a chocolate version. VERY TASTY! Germany may be cut in terms of food really more than ne disc in Taiwan!

Diewaren really fast .... this Baozi stand

Then Eunice eaten fries and I have a number drawn and hired me for mini-Baozi (I was the 222 haha). They were also very tasty.

With even a milk tea or a water armed, we are then rolled home ^ ^

That was really funny! I really want time to 101! And sing karaoke! But this I do not know yet the right people haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment