something serious please! But only because I'm so good (o =
I had decided to approach the study matter with more seriousness. In particular, this includes efforts by two papers and an intermediate test. To this end, I've designed my whole timetable this semester on it. After roughly the first week, the stock price developments were set out, yesterday I started my stint divide. The emphasis would be started here on, I've just summarized the reading workload. Overall, I stand before probably 6000 pages of text, than 4500 pages alone for part of the interim audit. It's not all counted in the accompanying text of the seminars and also possibly occurring secondary literature for my homework.
I have a very narrow framework put, as I aim to achieve the examination date in early December, but I would like to keep open the option of repeating the examination may, or note may furnish to the second appointment.
Also today, according to my contract, my last day at UPS. Of course, I got an extension (because I'm good stop * gg * XD), but there are discrepancies. Since I only half a year was announced, I was quite a bit perplexed when I was on Friday sign a document in which April was not. After I noticed that stood on it and only once in October in line 'effect from the' stand November. In my amateur understanding that would mean that I am one months of work. I have told the others my group leader. He said he would rather be today and take care of it. Whether this was just an oversight and a mistake or someone has jumped in the car is complete and has made the number words, or whether it was absolutely meant by the HR department, I will know hopefully today.
A month without work would of course be convenient for the exam preparation. However, from a financial perspective, I must say that this would be extremely unfavorable. Not just because Christmas is just around the corner. My expenses are not eingefrohren a month and so my balance would indeed turn to fall below zero, which I condemn. Also, I notice that now only the tiny Christmas bonus to me then this would Year has again denied on the grounds of insufficient seniority! Diabolique!
long since I had already scheduled my finances roughly.
Sometimes I ask myself if I expect too much the poor everywhere and it naive to accept, or too often and hope for the good and still smile at the shit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment