The pesky, annoying and ugly sides of university life.
I spent a good 3 hours with my ZP registration. Actually I had a seminar in time for my ZP, but what can you do? Then I shocked the woman behind the counter yet, actually I would have long since be kicked out! Why? Because I'm still not attempted and failed before in German. Angemdeldet I was, but from differences with the instructor regarding the topic, I had to sign off again. After that my wallet was missing in the documentation for a good year. But she has generously overlooked it. No one had made known that it had to be a real attempt! It was only that one must have been registered ... Ultimately
went with me personally all very quickly, because I had everything ready.
After my stay in the cafeteria took much longer than intended, I could not remember my lecture and lunch and headed instead the bed, since I had slept the night before and incredibly bad enough. Not that surprised you this information (o = was
The seminar in the evening ... very strange. Actually, even a nice experience, a kind of discussion, as one might imagine actually Uni. With arguments, questions, controversies and fellow students who confess sometimes color. But then again on the topic ....
But what I wanted to get rid of yet about college, which I already burning for two weeks under the nails ... The new seminary building. This architectural marvel , this feast for the eyes of the blind, this celebration of the concrete supplier ... is this, not exactly impressive (from Continue) and a large block of concrete. In addition, overall it looks more as if everything woreden made in great haste. At closer inspection, the air bubbles in the concrete to fall too much, let the whole appear to be porous, there are already flaws in the stairs and the doors I could hardly have been different from the temporary doors. In particular, since they have about them two weeks to install the door handles. It all looks so unkind and after piece of work. At most, is the argument that the building should fit into the overall picture of the campus. So in other words, it was the basic criterion that there must be an ugly, half-way geometric, ekiger concrete block?
And I grieve still looking for the parking deck next to the main building. Last week I became aware of a slip on the fence, which made known that there the 'Rektorbad' would arise, and you invite to the grand opening next summer semester. I could hardly keep my anger in check, as I read! This mikrigen probably some 200 parking spaces are now missing and will sit down as a swimming pool? Toll, a swimming pool itself, I find not bad. But seriously, have just renovated the University Sports Centre on Zülpicher Wall, where the controversial gym now is in on it. As would have done well as a swimming pool. These parking spaces are missing Sülz now. Seriously, there is soon a Art in a parking lot near the university to get hold of. You could of course park fee in addition to the Unicenter .... But let's be honest, what student would pay? And if you look closely, this time parking, since he 'restored' and was in consequence become a charge which was rather empty. The amount of parked cars but keeps very limited. Ultimately, the only place really for the flea market that takes place regularly as well.
The label on the fence the way, is now gone. Possible that it was just a joke, or someone who wanted to provoke. But there are still bites my displeasure at the loss of the parking deck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment