Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What Is Chest Infection

The peculiar nature of a new acquaintance

This semester I got to know a student who tell me, let's say, seemed sympathetic. Interestingly, he was to me one day before we actually met had noticed in a lecture. Probably because he somehow, despite its appealing exterior is rather peculiar in itself. Call it aura or charisma. In order to avoid any misunderstanding I should emphasize that while he might not look bad, but not my type. And this is based on the one hand and on his appearance, and seem after our conversations on the fact that we are somehow related to tick. Normally I tend to hate people who can not if we have in common obvious features, especially those that disturb me in my own subconscious.

Anyway, it seems to me the conversations from a very strange kind. Although we talk about the most trivial things, such as previous academic efforts to academic performance, similar experiences, lecturers, etc., is always something else that resonates at the same time and talk past each other. The superficiality of conversations that would lead you really do not, you really do not want to lead, because you said it so often and for the statement you are probably also somehow a little ashamed. Admitting a student misconduct and the affirmation of the parties intent is now finally to be addressed - a choice has not one, yes. And at the same moment a silent stand, a silent supporting and moral encouragement in the project. The exchange of knowledge and wisdom that one has earned though itself has not yet put to use, obviously.

the Other might call a 'kinship' but it seemed to me something applied very thick. Perhaps more of a fellow sufferer.

long before I felt almost old in college. All the students who are in their early twenties, and I'm old before with just about twenty over center! But as the ambitious yet how motivated, how inexperienced and ignorant. Even the blank sheets and separate us but so few years. But counted in semesters I would no longer allowed to make their acquaintance.

It is generally difficult to describe my impressions without using the 'wrong' words. And perhaps even more difficult to assess whether this is just my overactive tendency to emotionally based problem analysis arises, or whether this idea can be verified. Or perhaps even more interesting if I have this impression, or whether this is reciprocal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment